We invite contributions in the form of one-page abstracts for oral presentation, indicating ideas, challenges, or solutions in steering complex living or life-like systems (please see the call for abstracts and full list of topics). Abstracts will be selected on the alignment with topic and capacity to provoke debate.
In addition, during the workshop we will have opportunity for demonstrations, e.g., of prototype methods or tools that could aid the steering of complex systems. To exhibit a demo, please also submit a one-page abstract/description.
Email a PDF of your abstract to the organisers!
Informal inquiries & expressions of interest also welcome via email
- Abstract submission deadline:
9 May16 May 2016
- Notifications by: 18 May 2016
- Workshop events: during 4-8 July 2016
- Note: late-breaking abstracts for main conference are possible until 15 May 2016
- Collective position paper: September 2016 (following the workshop, we aim to consolidate the themes and ideas discussed into an article in an interdisciplinary journal; more details soon)